Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Re-release of Rapture!

At long last, the date has been set for Rapture's relaunch! January 31st--sink your teeth into this story!

Order for $0.99 on your Kindle or Kindle app and $6.75 paperback!

Included in this re-release--a lost chapter from Derrick!





Check out the book trailer for more details!

Rapture...

In the midst of a boarding school's demise, a young and naive nun experiences an intense sexual awakening. 

Retold through her diary, the secluded school of St. Martin's is falling apart. To make matters worse, a student goes missing, pitting fear and doubt against the school's headmaster. When the headmaster begins exhibiting disturbing behavior, it's up to the nun to protect the last remaining students. Aide arrives in the form of a mysterious priest, whose very presence poses the rawest temptation for the nun. But as winter closes in on the isolated group, an unseen danger takes hold, threatening escape. The nun's final testimony of her affair with a priest and their battle against seemingly true evil will blur the line between cabin fever and a haunting from hell.

EXCERPT: 


February 20, 1995
I've spent the last few days avoiding Fr. Derrick. Not an easy task in a school with a population of 7. Today he finally cornered me alone, though. I suppose it was inevitable.

"Do I look diseased?"

"What?"

"You've done your best to keep me at a distance, and cover yourself with the kids the past few days. I'm assuming my appearance has rattled you." He wasn't wrong. My nerves were on edge, and what I had prayed for was a way out. Not a new stranger to figure out.

"I like to keep structure for the children. It keeps them occupied." I wanted to get away from him, but he was blocking the doorway.

"I'm just asking for a moment. I'd like to help. The missing boy—that has to have taken a toll. And the recent disappearance of Sister Mary—also unsettling."

"They're coping," I said, listlessly. He stepped closer to me, his blue eyes on my face, impossible to get around them.

"I'm talking about you." His concern made me laugh. We were all on our own, except for the children.

"I'm alright. I am disappointed, I'll admit, that you've essentially come to help babysit." My tone was biting, unfriendly. And I wanted to back off, but the anger was on the surface, and I was tired.


“You can’t do this alone, Sister.” All I could do was nod my head. Annoyance in my eyes, I knew my speech would be shaky, so I stood mute. Finally he moved away from the door, and I made my escape down to the kitchen. There was something about that man that just unsettled me. No, not unsettled. That was the wrong word.


<>
Order now!: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SU83GZA

No comments:

Post a Comment