Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PURGATORY is here! Thank you all for your support!

It's been an emotional wreck all week. And here it is...the end of the DIARY TRILOGY...the end of a chapter of my life that has been nearly all-consuming for more than 3 years.





But enough about my tears!

Right now, you can download Rapture, Genesis, AND Purgatory for 99 cents each (FREE IF YOU HAVE KINDLE UNLIMITED)!!!

Go forth and buy--and let me know if you loved this series as much as I do (...or was repulsed).

Don't forget a security blanket (for scary scenes) and some cocoa...



FOR UK LINKS, CLICK HERE!


THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! XOXO

Despite writing romantic horror, light erotica, paranormal suspense, and mystery, this song has always held my heart. I'll let Boyz II Men take it from here...










No comments:

Post a Comment